Need to worry about your farm insurance
As a family-run, independent insurance agency with over 30 years of experience in agricultural insurance. County Insurance Services takes pride in the long-term working relationships we have established with our rural clients. Our clients appreciate the wide range of farm insurance policies we can offer, the flexibility we can accommodate changing requirements, and the added value we add through our in-depth understanding of their farm insurance requirements.
- In addition to providing you with farm insurance, our team can also help you with the following
- Agricultural, commercial, and private farm vehicle insurance is available for several purposes
- Agricultural machinery insurance – What you need to know
- Property and assets insurance for farm buildings (business property and assets)
- Accidents and injuries that can occur as a result of negligence
- Expenses incurred by the business for legal services
- Performing engineering inspections as part of the engineering process
- Coverage of livestock diseases in the dairy industry
- The policies that govern the household
- Coverage for breakdowns relating to motor vehicles
- A travel insurance policy can provide you with peace of mind
We provide quick and efficient farm insurance quotes to our clients
Everything we around providing our customers with personal service. Your dedicated Account Executive will work closely with you from the beginning to ensure that you get a highly competitive premium and a level of coverage that is right for you as they utilize their extensive knowledge of your business and our farm insurance products.
Responding quickly and sensitively to claims is our priority
Whenever you need to submit a claim, it’s reassuring to know that our prompt, in-house process will get things back on track as soon as possible so you can get back to doing what you do best. If you have a dedicated claims handler on your team, you can rest assured that they will work hard on your behalf to find a satisfactory solution within a reasonable amount of time.
Added coverage is available through County Farm Insurance
Thanks to our County Farm policy, which Aviva underwrites, you can access additional cover and higher limits. If you want further information, don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members. We are Country Insurance Services Limit, registered in England and Wales under number 08411634 at County House, Glyme Court, Langford Lane, Kidlington, OX5 1LQ. Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under number 597267 and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority.
There is a complaints procedure if you are dissatisfi with our service, and details. That procedure can be obtaine on request (add how to make such a request). If you are unhappy with our handling of your complaint, you may refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).In Financial Ombudsman Service’s (FOS) website can be at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.